Website Launch, Jan 2020 - Feb 2020
1. The following rules apply to the Website Launch competition (the “Competition") which will run from 31st January 2020 to 29th February 2020.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.geordiepanto.co.uk and register their details and answer all parts of the Competition.
4. Online entry will close at 23.59 on 29th February 2020
5. The Winning entry will be selected by the Geordie Panto judges based on the most correct answers/best entry.
7. 10 entries will be selected at random from all eligible entries. From this list of 10 entries, Geordie Panto will pick one winner based on the above criteria.
8. The judges' decision is final
9. Out of the 10 entries selected at random, after selection of the winner, one further entry will be selected to win the Runner Up prize
10. Each winner will be contacted offline by Geordie Panto Co. If the winner fails to respond within 28 days of being contacted we will select another winner at random, as per the above.
11. Entries will not be considered eligible if they are deemed as rude, illegal, offensive or condoning dangerous behaviour.
12. By submitting your entry (i) warrant that you control all copyright and all other rights (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) in and to such entry; and (ii) confirm the grant by you to Geordie Panto, a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free license in the copyright and all other rights in and to the entry including, without limitation, performers’ rights) and you waive any moral rights and like rights you have in relation to the entry, so that Geordie Panto shall be entitled to use the entry in any and all media at no cost to the Company and such use shall not infringe the rights of any third party.
13. Entrants must be aged 18 and over
14. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
15. The prizes are as offered – they cannot be exchanged for cash and are non-transferable.
16. Additional tickets may be purchased at face value at the time of claiming one of the prizes.
17. If the main winner is unable to attend either of the Christmas Eve shows, another date may be selected between 14th and 27th December 2020 inclusive
18. Geordie Panto reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.